Thursday 9 February 2012

Koreen Medina wins My Girl 2012 in #HYYfinale


Koreen Medina was crowned My Girl 2012!
koreen medina picture
Koreen Medina wins My Girl in Happy Yipee Yehey!
Noontime show Happy Yipee Yehey ended its run on a high note with the Grand Finals of My Girl this Saturday February 4, 2012. In a show held at AFP Theater, Koreen Medina bested 23 other beautiesto claim the crown, 1 million pesos prize and a contract with Star Magic. She also won the Texters’ Award with the prize of a brand new car courtesy of BNY.
Koreen, who hails from Quezon City, also won the special awards Best in Costume and Best in Swimsuit.

My Girl Top 5 awardees

  • My Girl – Koreen Medina
  • 1st Runner-Up: Xzania Victa
  • 2nd Runner-Up: Christine Joy Bender
  • 3rd Runner-Up: Ganiel Krishnan
  • 4th Runner-Up: Alyssa Encarnacion
Happy Yipee Yehey is set to be replaced by It’s Showtime starting Monday, February 6 to rival the top-rated and longest noontime show in Philippine TV, Eat Bulaga!
Again, congratulations to Koreen Medina for winning My Girl grand finals and goodbye to Happy Yipee Yehey!

No comments:

Post a Comment